Regulatory Reports Analyst
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., a national wholesale and correspondent mortgage company has a full-time opportunity for a Regulatory Reports Analyst with our Corporate Office!
Founded in 2000, Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is a privately owned, full-service national lender, offering Wholesale, Correspondent, Renovation and Reverse residential mortgages. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Plaza maintains a network of Operations Centers and employs mortgage associates nationwide. Plaza is dedicated to building quality, long-term relationships with its mortgage broker and correspondent clients by offering comprehensive programs and exceptional customer experience.
Our ideal candidate should be hardworking and maintain high levels of professionalism and ethics.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION:
The Regulatory Reports Analyst position will assist Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. with maintaining and ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations throughout the organization.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
- Maintain good working knowledge of current state, federal and company policies and requirements regarding Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) and the NMLS Mortgage Call requirements.
- Validate accuracy and completeness of HMDA LAR reporting, quarterly and annually.
- Validate accuracy and completeness of NMLS MCR reporting, quarterly and annually.
- Coordinates with various departments to resolve any inconsistencies in loan data to ensure accuracy in reporting of HMDA and Mortgage Call data.
- Work with IT Department to resolve data discrepancies, identify root cause, and recommend corrective actions as appropriate.
- Complete and submit quarterly mortgage call reports.
- Submit HMDA LAR report, annually.
- Provide loan data for licensing- related state reports.
- Provide support for ad hoc compliance or licensing-related special projects or duties, as necessary
- Manage the HMDA software and database, assessing and correcting all errors found in data and running back-end analytics on data to ensure accuracy.
- Stay current on software application updates and enhancements to improve efficiency and accuracy.