IT Support Analyst
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., a national wholesale and correspondent mortgage company headquartered in San Diego, California, has a full-time opportunity for an IT Support Analyst in Jacksonville, FL!
Founded in 2000, Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is a privately owned, full-service national lender, offering Wholesale, Correspondent, Renovation and Reverse residential mortgages. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Plaza maintains a network of Operations Centers and employs mortgage associates nationwide. Plaza is dedicated to building quality, long-term relationships with its mortgage broker and correspondent clients by offering comprehensive programs and exceptional customer experience.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION:
The IT Support Analyst is responsible for supporting all direct Plaza Home Mortgage IT systems, including both hardware and software. Answers the helpdesk phones and emails and monitors system status. This position is also responsible for helping remote users connect to the Plaza system from their remote location.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
- Answers Tech Support calls and emails. Provides direction to users within most systems.
- Assists users with errors when trying to access a program.
- Answers questions about how to best perform specific tasks within the system.
- Utilizes ServiceNow to manage and solve helpdesk tickets.
- Assists external customers with using our systems.
- Sets up/remove user logins.
- Sets up user equipment and prepares for deployment. Prepares and configures Wyse boxes for use at the branch. Prepares and configures full PCs for use in a branch.
- Configures devices to work with dual or triple monitors. Researches and deploys new hardware configurations for changes in the environment. Maintains and troubleshoots printers. Maintains and troubleshoots conference room equipment.
- Provides technical services and support for branch moves and setups. Orders T1 lines and phone lines for branch connectivity. Installs network equipment and ensures it is working properly. Sets up and configures user workstations and conference room equipment.
- Maintains and configures ShoreTel phone system. Sets up users’ phones and extensions.
- Maintains phone equipment.